Jacksonville Station Leasing Information
What You Need to Know
About Your Warminster Apartment
At Jacksonville Station, we strive to be transparent with our residents. We want our residents to be fully informed about all aspects of our Warminster, PA apartment community. Learn more about our secure, pet-friendly Warminster, PA apartments by reviewing details about our deposits and fees, and additional pet expenses. Contact our leasing office today, one of our leasing agents will walk you through the rental process and help you find a new home.
Application & Move-In Fees
- Application fee – $85.00 per adult application
- Security Deposit – one month’s rent
- Amenity fee – $18.00 Monthly
- Garbage Fee – $25.00 Monthly
- Short Term Rental Fee – $650.00 non-refundable fee.
- Dogs and cats allowed (breed restrictions may apply)
- $500 one time pet fee for one pet
- Pet rent – First Pet $50.00 a month
- Pet rent – Second Pet $35.00 a month
- 2 pet limit
- Garages Range from $125 – $135
- Outdoor Parking is complimentary with no additional fee.
Jacksonville Station Site Plan
Check out a map the Station at Bucks County property. Parking is located next to the clubhouse and the pool is easily accessible to all of our residents. Access the great Warminster, PA neighborhood and be close to restaurants, shopping, schools and more.